Ako funguje výber a odvádzanie dane za ubytovanie zo strany Airbnb?
We automatically collect and pay occupancy taxes on behalf of hosts whenever a guest pays for a booking in specific jurisdictions. Hosts may need to manually collect occupancy taxes in other jurisdictions and in certain listed jurisdictions where Airbnb does not collect all applicable occupancy taxes.
When we automate this process, it doesn’t change which taxes are due or the total payout you receive as a host. You’ll continue to receive your payout minus the standard Airbnb service fees. Automatic collection and payment simply makes tax collection easier for everyone.
Our system determines which taxes are applicable by the address you enter for your listing. Please check the details on the Manage Your Space page to make sure your address is correct. Even if Airbnb automatically collects and pays certain occupancy taxes on your behalf, you may still be required to manually collect other occupancy taxes. For example, Airbnb may collect regional taxes but not local ones in some places. Also, Airbnb is not responsible for any tax collection errors due to typos.
How to check your listings for eligibility
- Go to Your Listings on airbnb.com and select a listing
- Click Manage listing
- Click Local taxes and laws
- If we collect taxes for your area, you’ll see a default tax collection setting on the page
If there isn't a section for local tax collection under Local taxes and laws, we don’t automatically collect and pay on your behalf for that listing.
How to check occupancy tax totals
You can find collected occupancy taxes listed in the gross earnings section of the transaction history on host accounts. All guest receipts include occupancy taxes as a separate line item.
Other tax obligations
We recommend doing some research to make sure you understand and comply with any local tax rules and obligations that apply to your listing. Check with your local government or a tax professional for additional information about taxes that apply to your situation.
Airbnb provides general information to hosts regarding occupancy taxes and advises hosts to educate themselves about and follow their local laws and regulations, as well as to inform their guests of the exact tax amount prior to booking.
- HostiteľV akých oblastiach sa o výber a odvod dane za ubytovanie stará Airbnb?Airbnb vyberá a odvádza dane v mene hostiteľa vo viacerých krajinách na celom svete.
- HostiteľAko fungujú dane pre hostiteľov?Daňové pravidlá môžu byť zložité a môžu sa líšiť v každom regióne. Máme informácie, ktoré vám pomôžu.
- HostiteľAko funguje manuálny výber a platba daní za ubytovanie?Pokiaľ nie je pre danú jurisdikciu nastavený automatický výber a platba dane za ubytovanie, musia vo všeobecnosti hostitelia vyberať dane za…